View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #1125
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
I get the feeling they lowered the quality of the online characters so its a bit less laggy when theres 16 people in a lobby, knowing the severs they might struggle loading 16 fully customised characters lol
Well, considering the crap creator only really gives you so many options anyway, they should've gone the Red Dead route and just made pre-rendered characters. Those were super-detailed and that didn't bog down online no matter if the session was full or not.

I really think the choosing your heritage part was put in so the creator would seem 'deep' but honestly it's just a charade to make you think you're actually having some input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
...you've ignored the majority of my posts.
Yes, and it's something that will continue for as long as I come to this site. I'm sorry for ever quoting you. I had no idea you'd lose your shit like that.

Please don't respond, I really don't care.