View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 05:50 AM   #37
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,990

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by Slaytalllica View Post
(double bulls-eye).
There is no such thing. It's Bullseye or outer bullseye. The colours are purely there to separate from the ones either side, if you look at the same number, double and treble will always share the same colour (red or green) and the "single" zone will always be white(cream) or black.

Sorry but i play league darts and that bugged me :P lol
Retail Games with 100%: 16
10k Hit - 14/02/08
20k Hit - 07/10/09
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote