View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #1534
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I cannot access the internet in Online.

If I try with either a phone or a laptop, it comes up for a split second and then it cuts back to the game. After that, I can call up my phone, but none of the apps on the surface will work. I can press A and it'll make the sound, but nothing happens. As and added bonus, I can no longer interact with anything in the world that requires a press on the D-Pad. As long as I don't access the internet everything works fine.

But this has forced me to find an ATM every time I want to deposit cash. The shitty thing is that I can't buy anything like the cars. And I have to find the properties myself by driving around.

But the extra-shitty thing is that apparently if you purchase your $400,000 penthouse with the 10-car garage on foot, you will not get the American Dream achievement. It only pops for those that buy their house over the internet.

Great.

What's next Rockstar?

EDIT:

Since the cloud servers are not available (imagine that), I've been hanging out in Story Mode.

Guess what happens when I try to access the Internet?

Awesome.

Last edited by Jack Frost; 10-06-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote