Old 10-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #1535
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I cannot access the internet in Online.

If I try with either a phone or a laptop, it comes up for a split second and then it cuts back to the game. After that, I can call up my phone, but none of the apps on the surface will work. I can press A and it'll make the sound, but nothing happens. As and added bonus, I can no longer interact with anything in the world that requires a press on the D-Pad. As long as I don't access the internet everything works fine.

But this has forced me to find an ATM every time I want to deposit cash. The shitty thing is that I can't buy anything like the cars. And I have to find the properties myself by driving around.

But the extra-shitty thing is that apparently if you purchase your $400,000 penthouse with the 10-car garage on foot, you will not get the American Dream achievement. It only pops for those that buy their house over the internet.

Great.

What's next Rockstar?
If you manage to get the Internet working, you can trade in your pricy apartment for another one over the Internet for the achievement, and then just trade it back for the first apartment. You won't have to worry about spending money.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote