View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #1546
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
If you manage to get the Internet working, you can trade in your pricy apartment for another one over the Internet for the achievement, and then just trade it back for the first apartment. You won't have to worry about spending money.
Good to know, thanks. I'm re-installing the game in hopes it comes back, but you never know with this game.

EDIT: Nope. Didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I need money..I'm always low on ammo and I still can't afford an apartment or can't insure a new car lol. Sucks you don't get money from the races.
There's a mission that Gerald gives you called Violent Duct, farm money and XP here.

They disabled the Replay option, but if you press Y to like the mission and then your right trigger, it will restart the mission. You'll get $9,000 every few minutes and there's an Ammu-Nation just up the block. Very ideal.

And I got $3300 from a race I won in the riverbeds... :/

Last edited by Jack Frost; 10-06-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote