View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #70
Si Alpha

Si Alpha's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake2410 View Post
For the Wheelie 2000ft platinum medal the easiest way to do it is to get your hands on a Pegassi Bati 801RR and upgrade it with the second upgrades in engine, brakes, and transmission (it'll cost you around 25 to 30k to buy the bike and upgrade it, and you may not need to upgrade it) and then go out to Trevor's air field and use the long runway from one end to the other.

If you start from the dirt at the far end of it and then wheelie straight to the other end into the dirt it should unlock. Its an easy medal but costly unless you get lucky and find a Pegassi Bati 801 on the street. (Only ever got one to spawn and I wasn't able to get it to my garage so I bought one, been grinding Survival anyways so I had extra money for everything)
Or alternatively, host the Taking Off race at the airport, set the vehicles to Motorcycles, choose the Bati and go from one end of the runway to the other. Easy, doesn't cost a thing. Make sure you have a fairly good speed before you start the wheelie and just hold the stick all the way down until you reach the other end, then release.

Don't know if anybody mentioned this already, but on the Downtown Underground race there is a jump you have to take - in a Super I was getting credit towards the 300 foot jump every single time.

Also, the Road Rage medal can be done with just two people if that wasn't already clear. Has to be 3 kills on any players, not 3 different players.

Multiplayer achievements are the bane of my life.
Si Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote