View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #210
BrinkX

brinkx69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Sorry but that's not true, you just mustn't have been close enough on the previous tries, my first time playing this mission I unhooked the trailer immediately when Trevor told me to because I didn't know the gold requirements and the only check I received was Bearing Down.
I'm telling you that I did it at least 10 times WITHOUT the trailer and I was on Lazlow's ass the entire time for at least 7 of those tries. I started to get very frustrated and tried to find some help online (watched videos, etc.). I then decided to try it with the trailer and even though I couldn't stay as close as when I didn't have the trailer, I got it the first time trying it with the trailer attached.

I am not going to argue with you about this, I just figured I would put this out there in case other people run into the same problem that I had.

Last edited by BrinkX; 10-09-2013 at 04:34 PM.
BrinkX is offline   Reply With Quote