View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #210

brinkx69's Gamercard
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Sorry but that's not true, you just mustn't have been close enough on the previous tries, my first time playing this mission I unhooked the trailer immediately when Trevor told me to because I didn't know the gold requirements and the only check I received was Bearing Down.
I'm telling you that I did it at least 10 times WITHOUT the trailer and I was on Lazlow's ass the entire time for at least 7 of those tries. I started to get very frustrated and tried to find some help online (watched videos, etc.). I then decided to try it with the trailer and even though I couldn't stay as close as when I didn't have the trailer, I got it the first time trying it with the trailer attached.

I am not going to argue with you about this, I just figured I would put this out there in case other people run into the same problem that I had.
Kill it Mr. Bubbles! Kill it! Scabby on my knee! Scabby on my knee! SCABBY ON MY KNEE!
Hurt him! Like a little b*t#h! Get up Mr. Bubbles, please get up! Why won't you get up?!

Last edited by BrinkX; 10-09-2013 at 04:34 PM.
BrinkX is offline   Reply With Quote