View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #216
Metabolic XBA
Run, you clever boy...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Community and Events Team   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrinkX View Post
I'm telling you that I did it at least 10 times WITHOUT the trailer and I was on Lazlow's ass the entire time for at least 7 of those tries. I started to get very frustrated and tried to find some help online (watched videos, etc.). I then decided to try it with the trailer and even though I couldn't stay as close as when I didn't have the trailer, I got it the first time trying it with the trailer attached.

I am not going to argue with you about this, I just figured I would put this out there in case other people run into the same problem that I had.
No one is arguing but people come here for help and you are making a definitive statement that I know is subjective and that's not going to help anybody. Your experience is your experience others might have a different one, like I did, so I was simply pointing out that what you said was not 100% guaranteed to work for everyone like you made it seem.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote