View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #10
The Nerevarine

The Nerevarine's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
Are you talking about the special challenges that the bots are OP, because if so, I see why I don't feel the same way as you. I gave up on those type of events simply because of that reason of being sick of OP, all I do is regular matches, even though it kinda ruins my warrior on offense when the bots now know how to smash by double tapping the right trigger.

And the Save the King challenge was multiplayer and objective-based, that didn't have any OP bots.

But I do see where you're coming from. Why I will always play Co-op, maybe a quick match here and there, but that's it.
No, Quick Match. Too many times the bots have been the deciding factor between my team and the enemy team with their level-15-perfect-aim-perfect-combo-never-let-you-tap-a-tower-or-build-a-cannon bullshit. When you play to win and the bots simply stop your every move it's pretty fucking annoying.

The bots are better than the players ever since the Berserker update and it's ruined this game for all the competitive players. If you hadn't noticed, the Top 100 League Leaderboard this month is almost all noobies (except a few near the bottom) who are, quite frankly, terrible at Happy Wars and don't belong there. The good players have almost all gone because of the bullshit with the bots, the framerate issues introduced with the Zephyr update, and the lag nonsense that has plagued this game for months. When you slaughter seven human enemies and take the tower they were spawning from, and then two bots show up and kill you without taking a scratch and take the tower back... well, that's when you say "fuck Happy Wars."

For the record, if you don't have a problem with the bots it's probably because you don't play offense. Try building a cannon in front of the enemy castle some time when the other team's bots have the level 15 crap on, or try to take a tower in the middle of the field when the enemy team controls all the towers, and you will see that the bots will simply not let you do it. It's pretty fucking stupid when you have Immortal League games being decided by who lucked out and got the OP bots, versus who gets the dumb-as-shit bots that hang out at the base and build cannons for the enemy team.

Last edited by The Nerevarine; 10-14-2013 at 05:30 PM.
The Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote