View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #218
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrinkX View Post
you MUST keep the trailer hooked up...turns out that you won't get "Bearing Down" if you don't have the trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrinkX View Post
I can say with 100% certainty that if someone leaves the trailer attached and stays close the entire time, they will definitely get the requirement. 100% of the time. And I can say this with certainty and yes I am making a definitive statement that will help anyone that tries to do it that way.
Well now you are just being pretentious and argumentative, both things I was not trying to be at all. Above you can see you original post and your new, amended, post you tried to pass off as the same statement. Which they aren't. Do you not see the difference between using words like MUST and WONT (definitive) and IF (subjective)?

I'm done now, the only thing I wanted to say has been said. Based off my own experience you don't need to have the trailer hitched to gain the check, so saying you must have it attached to do it is incorrect. That's it, no one is infallible, just accept it and move on. If you get this bent out of shape every time someone disagrees with you on the internet how do you get anything done?

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote