View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #379
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDreamer99 View Post
Sorry if this has already been answered ...

I am level 76. I have spent the last 3 hours phoning Martin and haven't once gotten Rooftop Rumble. I have played Martin's missions numerous times, so that can't be the problem. How do I get Martin to give me Rooftop Rumble? Am I forgeting to do something?
Well i don't know why are you so desperate to get it. IT HAS BEEN FIXED already. You still get 25k but the time you spend doing this mission you can easily do other mission to get the cash fast. So don't even bother! It's a waste of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VividChaos View Post
Every time I switch to Franklin, it says he has 1 mission available, but there is nothing on the screen. It has been saying that for most of the storyline. I walked chop, is that one of them. I know you need it for completion, but is there a certain amount of time or fetches or something? Or is it something else completely?
Nah Chop has nothing to do with the 1 mission left when you switch characters. It could be Uncalculated Risk unlocks after you beat all of the Parachute Jumps given by Dom or Tonya's mission, try to call her!