View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #230
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calv1n View Post
That was one of the rare yet annoying problems for me about GTA IV. Even if you are literally 15 feet from the end of the mission and die, you have to do it all over again.
I do know what you mean, but other than driving it was usually fun. The only times not was one of those last missions and dying at the end as they were long and if the beginning or end (or both) required long drives that got police attention either before (accidently) or after as a purpose of the mission and then not being able to lose them.

Odd thing is thinking back, thats the only bad i see, but i know the frustration of it happening anywhere well lol Moreover the now i need to get new armour etc, don't even need armour for any mission in this game

Edit: Mission 24 didn't work at being able to do everything in two different goes, first time around i got everything but his heart stopping and waterboarding, this time i went for those and didn't electrocute him and got 90% and a silver because i didn't.. Bit confused there as i have noticed you don't need to do all in one go and it also does state it in the first page. So seems there is some you do need to. Not the fastest of missions either even if it is quite straight forward.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11

Last edited by Killerchronic; 10-19-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote