View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #23
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDreamer99 View Post
I don't think the Survival tracking problem you experience is due to a saving issue. Based on my own experiences, I believe there is a Survival specific glitch at work here. I had to complete Survival 5-6 times before I got proper credit for it. For example, I completed all 10 waves, but the award only gave me credit for 7 of those 10 waves. In fact, over time, I noticed the tracking stats go down sometimes (e.g.: from 7 to 3 to 0).
It's weird you mention that, cause I actually had the exact same thing happen to my "race wins" and "betting wins" awards. Both were at gold after doing some races for RP. Next time I went online, both are down to silver. Next time I go online both are down to bronze. No clue how I could be not only not saving progress, but regressing in stats. Thankfully that seemed to stop happening after the patch, and my stats seem to be saving ok now, but still is weird.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote