View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #1
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Special Edition Guide

I know there's plenty of members on this site that love their special edition games. Whether it's the special packaging to stick on our shelf, the statues to proudly display, actual usable merchandise we often find in games like call of duty, or the special in game content, there's something so many of us look forward to when cracking open our limited run games. With the start of a new generation I figured some of us, myself included, might be planning on picking up more of these special titles than we have in the past. The intention of this "guide" is to give everyone one nice place to find out about every special edition console, game, or accessory that'll be launching this generation. The goal is to keep this as comprehensive as possible so that no one misses out on a great item.

Below I will list every limited run item, along with their initial release date. Clicking on any item in the list will take you to a post detailing regional release dates (if applicable), all known launch prices, the contents of the special edition, and any known preorder incentives. As new games are announced a new post in this thread will be made and the overall list will be updated. If there's any corrections to be made please let me know, and include a source link if possible, thanks.

Please note that some items such as soundtracks may come in either a physical or digital form. I'll try to point out one way or the other when known, but can't make guarantees on things like this, especially if I haven't picked it up myself.

Special Edition Consoles:
Special Edition Games:
Special Edition Accessories:

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!

Last edited by kaleido42; 10-25-2013 at 06:28 PM.
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote