View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #56
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This game was awesome and I've never heard of the comics before this but now I'd like to read them. I loved the color palette in this game and really enjoyed the story. I pretty much have nothing but praise for this and The Walking Dead as far as story telling goes. And now for the bad part...

Telltale really needs to get these lag issues under control once and for all. They've made too many games with the same technical issues for it to be ignored anymore. An automatic three points off your final review score from now until it's fixed rule needs to be imposed across the internet or something. Great game, fix the lag, it's inexcusable. These are short little episodic games, they should play as smooth as silk. You could name a hundred other games that are a million times more technically complicated with dozens of hours of voice tracks that don't have these problems. The worst part of it is that it always seems to kick into high gear at crucial points in the story. I had my game freeze on the screen when I had to choose between Toad and The Prince and then I thought my console was going to start smoking during the fight with Gren when the framerate bottomed out with lag. Disruptive is an understatement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I X I Shock I View Post
Any guesses on who did it? Personally, with them talking about a serial killing Fable, only one I can think of is The Headless Horseman.
The Headless Horseman was pictured in that Fables book of characters you go through in Crane's office before you talk to the mirror. He was behind Crane on his horse in the picture but there was no option to highlight him for a backstory. Could be a good guess. I'm sure it'll be a twist whoever it is, Telltale did a decent job with the twist with the guy from The Walking Dead at the end. That guy never even occurred to me.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 10-26-2013 at 06:07 AM.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote