View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #24
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIN308ROB View Post
and what about all the characters from "400 Days" ?
With the way things were set up at the end of that DLC, who knows. You could have a couple of guys go off with that one chick to that survivor camp, and you could have some folks remain at that campfire. Maybe all of them might have gone with that woman, or all of them might have stayed at the camp.

Either way, Telltale seemed eager to spread out character development in 400 Days and expand the universe of their game, I'd expect to see those guys make a return in season 2.

I'm not sure how I feel on playing a season 2. In my mind Telltale's TWD was all about the relationship between Lee and Clem, it was tough to see them take such a sharp turn from that relationship back in July. I don't want to see the story continue much further without Lee, heh. One of my favorite characters in a videogame.

And Telltale still needs to bring Tales of Monkey Island to XBLA...I want to play it on the 360 soooo bad.