View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #29
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'm gonna need to do some cleanup. Unfortunately, I had to make a decision on what to replace to get my jet in there and it was my Space Docker. I'll ask a friend to dupe me another one here later.

^What I was using to make money selling every 40 minutes and duping multiple copies before...

^Franklin's Buffalo, sells for 128K a piece.

^Thing is a tank in its own right, can survive police pursuits for a very-very long time.

^Yep, a Chrome Hearse.

^It's nice having the mechanic (as useless as that asshole is) bring your stuff to you. Jet's free of charge any time it blows up, but the tank costs a little bit. Still, starting up missions with either of these as your personal =) very-nice.

^Whenever I figure out how to properly sell this, I heard you can make up to 220K on it a sale. So...just hanging onto it for now. Cost me a million, so I chose not to replace this instead of the Space Docker =/
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote