View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #34
TVthePunisher
AV#13: What'd you say?!

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
As I said in an earlier post, the garage glitch no longer works since the last update.
Depends on the vehicle (I guess), I got both my Tank and Jet into the garage after the update. Doing the steps provided in the above video (as well as his other one for the Tank), both worked and have insurance. I haven't tried anything else yet, was going to do a Buzzard later on here.

Trust me it's tricky as hell for the Jet, so I can understand why people think it wouldn't work but it does. The Tank I got on my first try but I heard it's still tricky for some people...everything has to be set up correctly and timed perfectly, otherwise you won't get it inside. I wouldn't write it off as "not working" just because one might be having trouble with it but that's just me speaking about the Tanks and Jets, not other vehicles (which I haven't tested).
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote