View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
If I remember correctly, the scrap should be on the ground next to the northern door of the toilets building.

If it's not there, then I don't know what to tell you (they can be a little hard to see sometimes)

Maybe you got the scrap and your rockstar page hasn't update... try saving your game and then checking again, or look at the in game stats for scraps collected...
I'm updating to tell you guys exactly what I've tried:

- First, I checked the Rockstar checklist, and made sure that it was "uncollected." Sure enough, it was not where the video said it was.

- I reloaded a save way way back from two weeks ago. Took a taxi up to the spot, and it was there! definitely can confirm that a glitch was going on.

- I tried absolutely everything in my power to get it to show up. Visited with all three characters, took a taxi, physically drove 6 miles up there, took Chop with me, cleared cache and reinstalled game, and nothing.

So, I had to reload a previous save. Luckily, the furthest I had to go back was my 94% save, which effectively means I have lost the following:

- All 50 stunt jumps
- the 15 mailbox mission
- All 30 submarine parts
- About a third of the waste cleanup (my save was during this tedious achievement)
- two stranger/freak missions

I don't know whether I should be happy not to have to play more than that over again or sad that I have to redo the worst parts of the game itself