View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
Gleylancer

Send a message via AIM to Gleylancer Send a message via MSN to Gleylancer

Gleylancer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
だーいせーこーっ! 10
Get the old book from the starting dungeon.
Stand near the big red treasure chest and press X. This will unlock the achievement, can't miss it, story related.

ボッコボコ750オーバー! 70
Kill over 750 enemies
Unlocked by killing enemies in dungeons. I got this after turn 5398 in chapter 4.

ボッコボコ650オーバー! 50
Kill over 650 enemies
Unlocked by killing enemies in dungeons. I got this after turn 5053 in chapter 4.

ボッコボコ550オーバー! 30
Kill over 550 enemies
Unlocked by killing enemies in dungeons. I got this after Turn 4504 in chapter 4.

ぐんしっきん~♪1100 70
Open more than 1100 treasure chests
Make sure to open all treasure chests and other breakable objects in every dungeon. Not cumulative, it has to be done in one playthrough. I unlocked this after turn 5843 in chapter 5.

ぐんしっきん~♪1000 50
Open more than 1000 treasure chests
Make sure to open all treasure chests and other breakable objects in every dungeon. Not cumulative, it has to be done in one playthrough. I unlocked this after turn 5230 in chapter 4.

ぐんしっきん~♪800 30
Open more than 800 treasure chests
Make sure to open all treasure chests and other breakable objects in every dungeon. Not cumulative, it has to be done in one playthrough. I unlocked this after turn 4523 in chapter 4.

活動資金が200000Bを突破したぞ! 50
Get more than 200.000 funds
Sell everything you don't need at the shop. Not cumulative, it has to be done in one playthrough.
I got this in chapter 2.

活動資金が300000Bを突破したぞ! 70
Get more than 300.000 funds
Sell everything you don't need at the shop. Not cumulative, it has to be done in one playthrough.
I got this in chapter 3.

物質的な欲求などない! 30
Clear the game without buying anything from the item shop.
You have to clear the game without ever buying anything from the shop. This is the most annoying achievement because it really puts some challenge into the first chapter, but it's doable. Never sell healing items, always open all pots and treasure.

パシ研の活動報告 100
Unlocked all CG
CG are unlocked in cutscenes during story mode. The achievement will unlock once you view the completed CG Gallery from the main menu.

偉大なるパシアテ 70
Clear the game in less than 9000 turns.
You have to clear all chapters in less than 9000 turns. Turns are increased everytime you move on the main map. If you know what you're doing, this is not much of a challenge. If you don't know what you're doing, refer to the turn guide.

ダンジョン不敗伝説! 10
Clear the game without getting KO'd
What it says, never get KO'd. Save often, if you die, reload and start over. It's only a challenge in chapter 1, if you're doing the no shopping achievement at the same time.

社会経験を積んでこい! 20
Do 10 tasks
You can go to several areas and get jobs from the NPC there. After doing this 10 times, the achievement will unlock. Doing tasks will cost a lot of turns but provide no gameplay elements whatsoever, you can either do them and reload the game when you're done, or have a seperate team do tasks for you while the other teams keep doing the main story. (Multiple teams become available after reaching chapter 2)

きーっ!くやしぃ~っ! 40
Get killed more than 5 times in a dungeon
Save your game, enter a dungeon and get wiped out. Enter the same dungeon 4 more times and get killed again. Reload your saved game after the achievement unlocks.

Last edited by Gleylancer; 11-10-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Gleylancer is offline   Reply With Quote