View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #9
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy!! View Post
I'm positive. I have the actual checklist posted on trueachievements.com if you want to check it out. The reason is because of the options at the end. Picking 2 out of the 3 options pretty much makes it impossible to do some of the activities in the game so are not required to complete 100% incase someone picked one of these options and then wanted to 100% the game.

I also saw that you said you have done 25 stunt jumps already. YOU ONLY NEED TO DO 25 FOR IT TO COUNT TO 100%. Hopefully this will save you some time.
To be perfectly honest, I've been following a 100% guide on the social club. I did not realize that some things had no impact on 100% even though they are listed. I mean I still had to do 50 stunt jumps for the achievement, but luckily only had to replay 25 of them to get credit for the misc activity. I also didn't have to complete the waste management a second time because I already got the achievement.

And Maka, it doesn't matter which guide I use. If my scrap wasn't there on save 1, but was exactly where it was supposed to be on save 2, it narrowed it down to a glitch.

100% now though, so now worries guys
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote