View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
Doc Lolly

doctor lollypop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogenigma View Post
How far into the story are you? I was able to do the first 2 Beverly missions and then he didn't show up again until all 3 main characters were brought together for a mission.
Im Done with the game story wise im about 85% in the story all i have left is a couple of collectables/jumps/misc and the paparazzo missions but im not gonna waste my time if this is glitched and not gonna show up

*****EDIT

IT Finally showed up!!!!! idk why did diecided to finally show up. i started the game up in sp took the vinewood tour/ watched a movie/ took a cab skipped the drive then went online messed around for a while held up a bunch of stores died a couple of times switched to a few sessions then got bounty on myself so i got bored so i just quick switched to franklin and as soon as i loaded up i got a phone call from Raul for the private fare (which was something else i was waiting forever for also) and when i went to my map the beverly missions was there as well talk about feast or famine im just glad i dont have restart

going kerouac on everybody's ass for 21 years

Last edited by Doc Lolly; 11-13-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Doc Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote