View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #13
Jakez123
Subscribing Member

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Jakez your a legend for posting these videos, I have put off the trials for years and just watched a few of these and it finally looks bearable, might try this very soon, It never helped I hated the game!
No problem man, I was in a similar situation beforehand. When I first played the game I initially went for the 50 stars cheevo, to do that I simply copied what the world record replays were doing - but they never explained the techniques they used so I had some trouble.

Later on I decided to go for the 90 stars cheevo to get into Ceris' staff club and I came across this guy's videos. They are fully explained and he goes through it step by step - this is what I needed all them years ago.

I'm sure there are many other people out there which are also put off by these trials but they're actually easy when you spend some time on them after watching OvenDonkey's videos.

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote