View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #233
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
The 'Vinewood Souvenirs - Tyler' (I think) one is nearly impossible because you start on foot and you're given thirty seconds to run up, kill everyone, and retrieve the golf club. Even if you die and respawn a little further, it's still hard. I can't do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
Same problem here. I gave up on that for now. It takes more than 30 seconds to get to that dude. If you use checkpoint then you start closer to them, but the game adds previous time, so this makes the mission quite impossible to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
I don't think it does, I died spawned ran straight at him ignoring security, game said I did it in 9 seconds.
I was having a hell of a time with this myself, until I looked up a Youtube video and found the answer I was looking for in the comments: the timer DOES NOT START until you approach Mark Fostenberg (the vic, Tyler is a different character) and spook him. So basically, get a good position...GUN HIS ASS DOWN ASAP and run up to pick up the club. You should have enough special to activate and take out the security guards from here.

I screwed up once here, blew up the golf club (used a rocket launcher ;>_>) and did it again right after clearing for 9 seconds. So the seconds DON'T START COUNTING until you spook Mark.

Name of this thing is Vinewood Souvenirs - Mark, just as an FYI to anybody. It's easy to Gold when you figure out when the bloody timer actually starts.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote