View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #3
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
HA! If only...

No, R* pulled kind of a dick move with this one:

In the Complete Edition, the DLC have been integrated back into the story and now are part of the campaign itself. There is no separation between main game and the DLC.

Also, the Complete Edition will not recognize your Vanilla version save, so you will be forced to play the entire game again depending on what DLC you haven't finished. I needed the achievements for Reefer Madness and Nicholson's Electroplating and the latter ends up being the 2nd to last case.

Frankly, there's a sale on L.A. Noire DLC right now, I'd go check that out...
I wish I had checked these forums before hiring out the complete edition, I also hadn't done the DLC for Reefer Madness & Nicholson Electroplating & thought I would save myself some money by hiring out the complete edition.
I really enjoyed the game when I first played it through years ago, I absolutely hated it this time round as it was a real chore to get to 2nd to last mission just to play the Nicholson Electroplating DLC.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13
Game Completion Percentage now 87.07% 06/04/14 (still need 498 achievements on previously played games to get to 90% )
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote