View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie Dolphin View Post
Damn dude stop going to all these threads and antagonizing people who just want to grind to level 100
I'm not antagonizing. They've been nerfing these things BECAUSE players are grinding the same high paying things over and over.

"I" am truly grinding to level 100. Level 70 and putting in a decent amount of time. There's a difference between grind and abuse and everyone is looking for the abusive way and expecting no penalties to surface as they have been.

Quote:
People abusing ridiculously easy ways to level up deserve ridicule, but those who got left behind and are A. being destroyed by higher levels and B. have no reasonable way of leveling up really don't have much of a choice.
It's not that. My gripe is people are bugging out bc others got caught cheating and everyone is being "penalized". What's the solution to them? Find more ways to abuse. I'm reasonably leveling up and complaining NIL about not getting some super duper reward over and over. I'm playing the game as legit as I can assume. I'm just saying getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar doesn't mean go for the next jar. If anything, it's just showing me that everyone wants the easy way out but want more for what they deserve. Greed is greed.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -

Last edited by Flibbity Floid; 11-19-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote