View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #23
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkxMaterials View Post
Yes you are the bad guy. You are hating on people that are a higher rank than you. There is no reason to blame people like me because you didn't do the same amount of grinding.

Here is the problem. It is not that there is nothing to do, it is that now many tasks are not worth it to do. I can't help but feel slighted because every patch is nerf this and nerf that and do next to nothing else. There would be no complaints if the game released that way but after getting so much more before it makes the game less appealing.

Oh and this patch doesn't deliver like it is supposed to. One of the patch notes says there is supposed to be a 1.5x multiplier for money if a mission is played on hard and a 1.25x multiplier for normal. Of course the nerfs are coded in correctly but when it comes to actually making something that would benefit the player, the code is non-existent. Said multipliers were conveniently either not added as stated or coded wrong where they do not work.
Again, you're completely throwing what I said out of context. I PLAY with people higher than me so I'd be a tremendous hypocrite in that sense and wouldn't bother playing at all. I'm just on a middle ground with MT's, which I still feel are cheap but then again so was COD Elite or whatever that extra reward crap was. However, these people are paying real money for this. That's their own problem and they're out $20 or more that earned in game within a month or so as I'd planned. If people are assuming I consider myself "better" than them b/c of how I play, you're very mistaken.
I would be hating on people putting in the bare minimum effort that just give away millions or glitch to sell a Felon over and over. The giving away is a thin line walker but idk, I just prefer earning it.
I'm still finding it hard to believe the "harder to earn" argument in entirety b/c last night, I was still earning decent $ and RP. It certainly didnt' feel like I was earning mere dollars compared to thousands before.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote