View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #25
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
I think with the game being out only a couple months, and seeing ppl at LV200 or above already is why they cut back on RP. Rockstar intended this game to last as long as possible before GTA6 on the newer systems.

With the reduced payouts, maybe Rockstar will have a few more 3XP weekends now. When was the last one? August I think.
Pretty much what I feel. A couple months, I could even see as I sometimes get to put in a good amount of time on weekends. But people were already around 150 or over within the first week WITH all the bugs. That's blowing your load. Your choice but you did it is my point.
I'm just not in the crazy grinding out of the box boat and people who did this ridiculous grinding (which I don't condone or condemn) are just the last ones that should complain is all. There is NOTHING WRONG with boosting or grinding but it's the way people are feeling they're being significantly slighted against b/c of these reductions.

With the reductions and feeling the same, nobody knows anything about what Heists will consists of but are still assuming they won't be as good b/c these events.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote