View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #58
THE DEADLY DOG
Graphics Team

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NShepherd N7 View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but when Faith mentioned her ribbon it reminded me of an old fairy tale. A woman wears a ribbon her entire life. She falls in love with a man, they marry, and grow old together. He keeps asking her about the ribbon, but she refuses to take it off. One day he takes it off while she's asleep, and her head falls off. In some versions, when he ties her head back on she comes back alive. Though how that ties into the Donkeyskin tale, I have no idea.

Second question: Who kills Lawrence? Tweedle Dee says he shot himself when he learned Faith was dead, but if you inspect the gun it says it hasn't been fired for at least a week. A mistake, or a clue? Bigby doesn't seem to focus on it.
Well if you go to Lawrence's first he is still alive when Bigby leaves, but if you go to Toad's first, it's up in the air how he died.