View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #8
Steelhead
 
Steelhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Waynesburg, PA
Posts: 1,095

SG Steelhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Once upon a time there was a high level law enforcement official being interviewed and he said "99% of all motorcycle riders are law abiding citizens. It's the other 1% we want". From that day on, every outlaw motorcycle club in the world embraced it and started slapping 1% patches on their cuts/colors. It was more or less a passive-aggressive way of jumping right in people's faces and saying "yeah, I'm an outlaw...what are you going to do about it?"
Steelhead is offline   Reply With Quote