View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #25
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantViper View Post
I just sacrificed a random survivor so I could get "The Tragedy" (get torn apart by zombies), but it didn't unlock ... Anyone else have this problem?
The first time it happened to me it didn't unlock but it did the 2nd time.

edit: For the sniper challenge: North of the trailer park and south of the church, there is a water tower by the pond. Climb that with a pistol and someone who has level 7 shooting and a lot of ammo. Once level 7, buy the focus aim perk. Now hold LT + LB to enter slow motion. Just shoot 5 heads while you stay safe. Don't shoot army zombies because bullets do not hurt them, and you might need to jump down to your car and leave for a bit (or change characters) because the game gets really glitchy when a ton of zombies circle you at the water tower. It took me a bit to get working but it works best.

You can also use this for easy kills for any of the other challenges. I am upgrading my work bench to make pipe bombs so I can know out that challenge and Ill only be missing the 10 garden challenge and the level 5 challenges.

Last edited by littlejay; 12-10-2013 at 06:09 AM.
littlejay is offline   Reply With Quote