Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Bloodring and N00del -

Thank you both SO SO SO very much for the suggestion of grinding up some money and skills in a solo session! That's going to save me so much money and frustration and I really appreciate your guys' help in the matter.

Glad to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Wait a sec...

So ALL you can do in solo mode are races?! I hate those more than anything. Just did one and I was in 4th of 5th place, then the 5th place person smashed my boat so badly that I got yet ANOTHER DNF. I have yet to finish a race against anyone.

Is this because I'm level 4 and all of them were were over level 50? Because I'm getting burned in every race. We all supposedly had the same vehicle but right from the beginning they just killed me in the straightaways.
It seems that you've been getting paired with the nastiest of seasoned racers. And that you chose solo session. I said to do Invite Only because I believe you can still start jobs and such from there. I would recommend getting a crew or some friends, like Justin said, or doing jobs only. At least on jobs people don't hunt you down 24/7