Old 12-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #2560
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
It seems that you've been getting paired with the nastiest of seasoned racers. And that you chose solo session. I said to do Invite Only because I believe you can still start jobs and such from there. I would recommend getting a crew or some friends, like Justin said, or doing jobs only. At least on jobs people don't hunt you down 24/7
Oh-ho-ho! I totally missed the "invite only" bit (blame my ADHD and the fact that I somehow misplaced my adderall two weeks ago).

Going to try the invite thing in a while because I've got other stuff to do at the moment. Thanks again for the awesome suggestions!

One more thing, and a good note for once. I went into competitive mode shortly and wound up in one of those team deathmatches. Stupid game teamed up 4 people who were level 35+ against our team which only had 3 people who were were, at max, level 5. The game showed something about the 35+ team being police trained (not sure what that means) and our team was unskilled.

Well, my two teammates died without making a kill. After they died, I took out all 4 of the other team and won that match!! All I had for weapons was my dinky little starter pistol. I haven't been able to afford anything else yet.

See? I don't suck at this game THAT badly! I'm just having absolutely rotten luck against high levels, who seem intent on mowing down us n00bs.

Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote