View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #2561
Dante XBA
Let Hate Prevail

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante XBA

Dante XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
Oh-ho-ho! I totally missed the "invite only" bit (blame my ADHD and the fact that I somehow misplaced my adderall two weeks ago).

Going to try the invite thing in a while because I've got other stuff to do at the moment. Thanks again for the awesome suggestions!

One more thing, and a good note for once. I went into competitive mode shortly and wound up in one of those team deathmatches. Stupid game teamed up 4 people who were level 35+ against our team which only had 3 people who were were, at max, level 5. The game showed something about the 35+ team being police trained (not sure what that means) and our team was unskilled.

Well, my two teammates died without making a kill. After they died, I took out all 4 of the other team and won that match!! All I had for weapons was my dinky little starter pistol. I haven't been able to afford anything else yet.

See? I don't suck at this game THAT badly! I'm just having absolutely rotten luck against high levels, who seem intent on mowing down us n00bs.
Glad to help again! Races really aren't the best route if you're not really, really good at them. I personally dominate at flying races. It seems you dominate at TDM! Those names you mentioned denote shooting skill level (untrained = <1 bar, police training = 3 bars. I'm a Dead Eye; max bars). Shooting skill increase gun accuracy and how much ammo you can carry. Shooting skill goes up by, well, shooting people, and by winning shooting range challenges against human players.

Guess what you really need is a full arsenal! Good luck getting to the higher ranks
"When you're beaten down the most, when you're on the very edge of oblivion, you have to ask yourself: 'What left is there to fight for?' The answer is simple, really. You fight for yourself. You fight to survive. That's all life is. Fight to be the strongest, no matter what it takes. But always remember what it takes to get there." --The Devil Hunter
Dante XBA is offline   Reply With Quote