View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #69
Baki54

Baki54's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoYouMing View Post
The OP makes good points. The game is certainly not worth the amount of MSP I shelled out for it. I really did have high hopes for the game after playing the demo, but I was disappointed by many elements of it. To note: the hack-and-slash was entirely generic, the range of melee weaponry overly simplistic (3 categories: High-Power/Low-Speed, Medium-Power/Medium-Speed, and Low-Power/High-Speed) with the crossbow not being much of an addition to the arsenal either, and the dark overtones only hid the poor graphics. Further, (and this is more a personal peeve), everyone kept saying "family" when they really only meant Crom's wife.
The group combat was a little frustratingly difficult when you would have a horde of enemies ambling towards you, and just to get close enough to one you put yourself in range of the one, two, or billion others in the group who are charged up and just about to strike. Additionally, the camera angles did not help either. When you're busy rolling around trying to isolate a foe and you can't see your character because you're looking at him from UNDERNEATH THE DAMNED FLOOR then it's a little aggravating.
Now, don't get me wrong, I certainly did enjoy playing the game, and was glad to have bought it. The story line was somewhat engrossing as well. But Bloodforge was by no means worth a whole 1200 MSP.

The CAMERA is my biggest problem with the game. Yes I love looking at my ankles, when the game auto pans to the floor. Having the camera view obscured by grass, stone walls and other scenery is such a pain. Especially if you're being attacked by a horde of enemies.

Also there is a FLIP GLITCH. It happens a lot.There will be times when I can't flip at all.Try fighting Wodan (Wutang as I call him) with no flipping >__<.
To fix it, pause the game and go to battle skills.Cycle through the weapons then go back to the game. Everything should be fine now.

Other than maybe one or two more issues I like this game.
I think you'll agree with me when I pose the question, "Is X360.org not the phucking greatest?".Seriously if you want to know how to do it, go to another site...If you want to know how to do it right COME TO THE ORG!!

Last edited by Baki54; 12-15-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Baki54 is offline   Reply With Quote