View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=311062

Basically in Free Roam, all street crimes come over the radio whether you've done them or not. When you hear one, the only way to tell if it's one that's been done or not is to press Start and look at the Map. If you see a red running man as a result of the radio transmission you just heard, then that's a crime you haven't solved. That's really the only way to tell as the one's you've completed stay on your map.

I've completed all the Traffic Desk cases and street crimes and I'm on the third Homicide case. I purposely haven't done any Homicide street crimes because I'm waiting to do them in Free Roam when I complete that desk. I've heard the radio go off numerous times during he first two cases but as of right now I can't remember if the street crimes remain on your map if you don't respond to them. I'll check tonight and reply back.

I'd print out the first post in the above thread or even the checklist below to check off which ones you've done (courtesy of KryptoniteDragon on the PS3T.org forums). That's how I'm keeping track.

EDIT - When you're in free roam, if you are playing within a time frame that street crimes show up, ALL street crimes (for that time frame) will appear whether you've done them or not. Basically set a waypoint on one, have your partner drive there (fast travel), do it, then when that's done, set a waypoint on another and keep repeating. If there are no more street crimes but you know you still have more to do, exit out of free roam then enter back into it. you will enter at the correct time frame. Very easy. Most street crimes from start to finish take like two minutes.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 12-29-2013 at 07:59 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote