1. Daytime - It's safer that way.
2. Apparently I lied to Hershel according to the game, but I was trying to tell him the truth. I must have chosen a wrong option somewhere without realizing it. :/
3. Saved Duck - He's a defenseless kid, an I thought I was going to be able to save Shawn afterwards
4. Sided with Kenny - I dislike Larry; the guy is an asshole.
5. Gave Irene the Gun - She was going to die either way, and she didn't want to turn into a zombie. I respected her wishes and gave it to her.
6. Saved Doug - He seemed really helpless, plus Carley should have been able to save herself. Honestly, I thought she was rather stupid...how does someone not know how to check if something has batteries or not? She was also dumb enough to not put them in the right way either.