View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:51 AM   #72
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
1. Daytime - It's safer that way.
2. Apparently I lied to Hershel according to the game, but I was trying to tell him the truth. I must have chosen a wrong option somewhere without realizing it. :/
3. Saved Duck - He's a defenseless kid, an I thought I was going to be able to save Shawn afterwards
4. Sided with Kenny - I dislike Larry; the guy is an asshole.
5. Gave Irene the Gun - She was going to die either way, and she didn't want to turn into a zombie. I respected her wishes and gave it to her.
6. Saved Doug - He seemed really helpless, plus Carley should have been able to save herself. Honestly, I thought she was rather stupid...how does someone not know how to check if something has batteries or not? She was also dumb enough to not put them in the right way either.
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote