View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #21
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Have faith. She's right.
You're asking me to place my faith in R*. Really? I'm looking at RDR and GTA4, both modder's paradise and I'm finding it to be a hard time.

Since you both have confidence in R* fixing what is getting so out of hand. I'll join your bandwagon. End of February I'll give them. Heists better be in by then and 80%+ of current known bugs, glitches and exploits have to be removed. They would also have to be on top of updated ISO mods, hacked DNS issues and modded lobbies. Pull all that off and I'll tip my hat and show them some respect. For now it's hard for me to do that. Harsh? Maybe. We're talking about a game that made more money than.. well anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitnoid View Post
There are the 4 ufo's and the Mt. Chiliad conspiracy. There has to be a way to unlock the jetpack. Or at least FIND it. Almost 1000 pages on GTAForums and its still going strong.
Hmmm.. Personally I don't think there is anymore to the alien thing (unless it gets patched in/DLC) or a useable jetpack. If I'm wrong, that is a good thing though!
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote