View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:42 AM   #23
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
You're asking me to place my faith in R*. Really? I'm looking at RDR and GTA4, both modder's paradise and I'm finding it to be a hard time.

Since you both have confidence in R* fixing what is getting so out of hand. I'll join your bandwagon. End of February I'll give them. Heists better be in by then and 80%+ of current known bugs, glitches and exploits have to be removed. They would also have to be on top of updated ISO mods, hacked DNS issues and modded lobbies. Pull all that off and I'll tip my hat and show them some respect. For now it's hard for me to do that. Harsh? Maybe. We're talking about a game that made more money than.. well anything.

Hmmm.. Personally I don't think there is anymore to the alien thing (unless it gets patched in/DLC) or a useable jetpack. If I'm wrong, that is a good thing though!
I'm not really 100% certain, my post was just being hopeful. Also, it has gone too long without someone spilling the secret, so I agree that there can't be anything more to the alien conspiracy unless it gets DLC added in.

I know for a fact the shitfest in online will NOT be fixed by February though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote