View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 06:14 PM   #27
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamski View Post
Sorry for being totally dumb (probably) but am I right in reading that as long as I select option C at the bit at the end, then none of the achievements are missable?

And what of those 6 that option C enables me to get, can I then go back and get those any time? Don't really want to follow a guide or anything, just want to enjoy it, but don't want to miss anything at the same time!

cheers,
James.
Not being mean, just for future reference it's frowned upon to bring this old of a thread back to life. You could ask a question like this in the achievement guide (stickied at the top of the forum).

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=540245

Taken from the guide:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): Towards the end of the game, Devin will arrive at Franklin's house and inform him on his next job. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: TP Industries Arms Race, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive.
To sum up; choose option C and nothing will be missable. You can go back and get all 6. So yes, you read correct. Just enjoy the game!

Last edited by Fishman; 01-06-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote