View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #10
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
Since microtransactions were cut off mere hours after it launched (and haven't come back as far as I know), it hasn't made a difference.

Those complaining about it making a difference on GTA Online are just trying to find something to complain about.
If the MT's only geared towards money, big whoop. Being that it pretty much launches you levels ahead at the click of a button is a poor element no matter how you slice it.
However, as I've noticed, I don't know anyone who's not only wanted to purchase these but have at all. So, any complaints thus far are null and void since people claiming that R* is "forcing you to buy them" is a load of bull for the two reasons that they seem to be inaccessible and that's over-exaggerating it. Esp when you see posts of people starting new characters and finding their niches to rank up.

As I've said about Reach which every Halo fan and their mother swore would die before Halo 4 wound up eating their words. GTAOnline is the farthest thing from "Dead" and I don't see it dying anytime this year. I could very well be wrong but there hasn't been a big enough pop drop to suggest so. Even "haters" are still putting in stupid amounts of hours.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote