View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:33 PM   #100
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta438 View Post
Thank god I got this on my first try. For the entire duration of the race I was in second, until I hit a turn and managed to overtake the first guy. Inches before the finish line I saw him creeping behind in my camera, but I managed to finish the race before he overtook me.

The third race was overkill, but I have to admit that triathlons are enjoyable otherwise. Just the thrill of overtaking everyone in gorgeous landscapes, and all you have to do is hit one button.
The ones I remember weren't so bad and slightly due to the banter. Otherwise, as mentioned with the 3rd one, there's no payoff since I'm not a completionist. I think the only GTA game I actually 100% was Vice City and it's bc it was the first game I bought with my PS2 and was really hooked. It's pretty much what got me sucked into the Sandbox genre.
That and I had to blast Flock Of Seagulls whenever it came on haha. Oh nostalgia!

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote