View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:38 PM   #99
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
I killed the boy in the attic. I didn't think leaving any walker alive, regardless of how emaciated it might be, was a smart decision. I think the people saying that Kenny needed to move on from Duck have a point, but I thought the time was too soon.

I was rational and honest with Vernon. He seemed to be reasonable to me when I first met him, and I saw no reason to lie about who I was and why I was there. I was able to defuse the situation without any brute force involved.

I brought Clementine with me. Leaving her with only a bedridden Omid seemed to be foolhardy to me, so I decided to bring her with me so I could keep an eye on her. That she was able to save Molly made me confident in my decision. I'm proud of you, Clem.

I saved Ben. For all of the numerous mistakes and misjudgments he had made, he did not deserve to die for those errors, nor would dying have fixed anything. Kenny will have to wait to vent his fury.

I showed the bite. Hiding bites never ends well in any zombie story I've experienced. Also, I've been open with the group up to now; I'm not stopping now. They have a right to know about my condition so that they can prepare for the consequences.

I brought everybody with me. Christa and Omid volunteered to go immediately. Kenny was reluctant at first, but I was able to persuade him by bringing up how much Clem means to me as family. I persuaded Ben to come by pointing out how Clem still had faith in him and that he thus owed it to her to make things right.

I'm not an overly emotional person, but this game is tugging my heartstrings unlike anything else I've ever played. I'm looking forward to the last episode of this season.