View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #2638
Banned User

Gamertag: DirtyI30

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by Ten Foot Bunny View Post
So sick of this shit now...

Ever since 1.09, nobody does anything but crappy deathmatches and races. I've literally sat for 5 minutes trying to get people to join a mission and there aren't any takers. Several times people pop up as "joining" only to leave within seconds.

This is massively frustrating because I admittedly suck at PVP and races. I still haven't won a race in which people didn't let me win and I haven't been on a winning team in a deathmatch because I die more than anyone else (we're talking something like 10 deaths in a 30-kill match).

For the very first time in the history of my playing console games I took a chance at online, hoping that I'd get a 1000 gs in a game with a competitive online component. Looks like level 100 will always be elusive unless I grind out levels for the next few months/years. The player base has diminished except for shitheads who want to do nothing more than grief others. Even the people I was leveling with have disappeared or left me in the dust because they only do deathmatches too.

I wish R* hadn't nerfed this game into the ground for the sake of microtransactions. Looks like I'm moving on to something else for my (nearly) first online 1000 gs.

EDIT: In addition to all of this, I've spent the last two hours soloing missions and races and I'm down $5000 from when I started because of the need to buy ammo. Damn, this sucks now. I even blew open two armored trucks that literally dropped NOTHING.
Quoted for lots of truth!

The online needs a serious overhaul. Needs to be made more payout friendly, because, like you said it's just turning people off that have that rank 100 achievement so far off in the distance it's almost hard to see.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote