View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 04:07 AM   #2642
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Just got the game and I played with (don't know if he wants me to say his name) and we played team deathmatch with rocket launchers. The game starts and I look for the enemy and they start to get jets and someone gets a tank. The tank got and spawn kills us all and goes "22-0", then it went "3-0" and all 0 kills on their team. On my team we all went -10 and only one guy gets a kill...

*Jets are really hard to control.

* First "Last Team Standing" - Tutorial - the entire enemy team camps and my team went to them and we all died. One guy on my team survives and tries to kill them, but they murdered him so badly.

* First race - Tutorial - Was in 1st, I turned to the right slightly and my car goes totally crazy....Got 2nd place. Also, for some reason there was a rank 99 guy and the rest of us was rank 2. Funny thing is that the rank 99 guy got last place.

* People kept choosing this one simple race track for freaking times, while playing with the person I didn't name above. The random guy won 4 times in a row and people kept voting for it.

* Was doing a race and everyone quit out except for me and this AFK person. I finish the race and it said I was in 3rd place...... The first place guy left, before I finished the finish line and the AFK guy never moved. How is it possible that an AFK person got 2nd place and I get 3rd?

* GTA IV is way better then this game.

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 01-28-2014 at 04:38 AM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote