Old 01-31-2014, 01:18 PM   #2656
Ten Foot Bunny
The Uranium Queen

TenFootBunny's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
2. How do you teleport from one point to another across the map!? (Some idiot was killing me and when I almost got him he ran of teleported himself all the way to the other end of the map. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with quickstarting any job but I tried that and it's not working for me.)
1. Create and save a custom playlist containing only a single activity (mission/job/race/parachute/etc.etc.etc.) near where you want to teleport.

2. Load up the playlist, but don't start the activity.

3. Quit the playlist.

Quitting the playlist without starting the activity will result in you returning to the same lobby but in the location of the activity you didn't actually start. Additionally, your vehicle will be nearby regardless of where it was on the map when you loaded the playlist. If you were at Los Santos Airport, your vehicle was in Sandy Shores, and your playlist contained a mission at the Vinewood sign, loading and quitting the playlist will result in both you and your car standing at the mission start circle at the Vinewood sign.

Yes, I have teleports set up everywhere for when I'm playing in an invite-only session. I don't use them in public lobbies because I think that's kind of a dick move.

Starting up and quitting an individual mission/job/etc. won't work. This trick can ONLY be done using a playlist.

Ten Foot Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote