View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 11:45 AM   #66
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Well I got plenty of decent test-rides from friends this weekend and for me it's not fast enough, maybe comparable with a fully modded Ubermacht Sentinel. Same for handling and stuff.

I bought me sweet Grotti Carbonazzi instead and I did not regret it. That was an additional +$300.000 just to fully mod it, dear lord.
Same. Out of my friends that purchased it, I was able to get some quality time in the driver's seat and couldn't justify $750K. BUT.. Dressing up as gangsters, hanging off the sides of it is pretty cool. If only we had a bank to rob

As for the Grotti, I think it's a solid purchase and added it to my garage in the early days. It's still there and not going anywhere soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
Yeah, it's a little expensive considering. I'm still going to buy it though just because it's only available for a limited time. And yes, I fell for the limited time marketing trick, not my proudest moment .
Don't feel bad.. R* dangled a $750K four-wheeled carrot in your face and said you can have it, but you have to purchase it now! I know one person that bought it just because it was "limited edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang Cat View Post
If I were to purchase the Albany Roosevelt the novelty value would slowly wear off, while the frustration over it's lack of speed would build so I'll keep hold of my cash for something more appealing.
This pretty much.. Lets say you have $1,000,000 and you just dropped $750K on that shitbox and they announce new, better vehicles in the coming weeks/months. You're going to be scrambling to make some bank back, regretting the purchase of the Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by BiggD
Dirty has all the best signatures.

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote