View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 09:49 PM   #70
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovement81 View Post
Play Rooftop Rumble or Coveted over and over for the best, fastest mission money, sell cars every 48 mins, etc.

It's too late for this now, but over the weekend they had triple the cash payout for sea races. I created a simple 2 lap sea race, and this is what I did for money if I was AFK or didn't really feel like playing....

Start up the race, 2 laps. Watch tv for about 5 mins, go to the bathroom, smoke break, whatever. Flip back to gta, complete the race. If you finished with a time of over 8 minutes, even for a 2 lap race, you got the max payout of $10,375 or something around there. Anything faster than 8 minutes resulted in less money.

I discovered this kind of on accident when I was away at one point and then kind of turned it into a method of afk play.

Sorry for kinda rambling on about a method that no longer applies after this past weekend but hey if it gives anyone else out there ideas then I guess it was useful.
This tip will come in handy for any other time they throw triple RP our way

A big thank you to MissJaded for our GSL 13 team signature.
I'll have a Double CSI NCIS Meatball, thanks.

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote