Old 02-27-2014, 11:57 PM   #8
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
GTA Online - The Business Update.

R* has announced that next week will see the arrival of a new 'The Business Update' DLC for Grand Theft Auto Online, adding a host of new weapons and vehicles to your GTA V arsenal.

There's the new luxury Vestra jet, three all-new super fast sports cars - the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R - and two new weapons - the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine - to acquire in-game, as well as a host of new casual and formal business attire to purchase and wear.

Alongside new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses will be new all-business hairstyles, currency-themed tattoos and a collection of new masks "perfect for disguising yourself during the next hostile takeover." Items will be available in both Story Mode and Online, just like the Valentine's Day Massacre Special items, which are still available until March 2nd.
It all sounds pretty cool, and I can't wait. I really do love the mini updates while we wait for Heists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
GTA Online's The Business Update DLC will be available on March 4th, ahead of a Business Update Event Weekend. Rockstar also promises news on Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and more soon.

What do you guys think?
Of course they just HAD to add that at the end, like every post they make .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
While of course, everyone wants the Heists and other supposed Launch-Lacking issues but at the very least, it's nice to see one of these per month and free. They could easily sit on their hands and charge for something but I think they're aware of people not happy about waiting and trying to offer something in the meantime.
I still need to try a bunch of the Created Content honestly.
Long as they don't make the free DLC's items cost an absorbent amount to try and entice people to buy micro-transactions. I agree about the free DLC, and love that they are doing it (we all know they don't have to), but don't make things needlessly expensive. Yes, I'm looking at you Albany Roosevelt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
FUCK THIS!

Nah, it's nice to see Rockstar support their game, it really is, but I want the real DLC to hit already.
Yeah, me too. I just gave up on caring for the moment, just enjoy what I get in the mean time. A lot less stress

Also, here is the link just in case people want to see some pictures:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...t-Week-Tuesday

Last edited by Fishman; 02-28-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote