View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 12:46 AM   #10
Banned User

Gamertag: DirtyI30

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post

Nah, it's nice to see Rockstar support their game, it really is, but I want the real DLC to hit already.
And when it finally does, it will probably be so over hyped by then. I wonder how it could possibly meet expectations? I just hope they're fun more than anything.

Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
Of course they just HAD to add that at the end, like every post they make .

Long as they don't make the free DLC's items cost an absorbent amount to try and entice people to buy micro-transactions. I agree about the free DLC, and love that they are doing it (we all know they don't have to), but don't make things needlessly expensive. Yes, I'm looking at you Albany Roosevelt.
Wouldn't be a R* news article without them promising something without a release date.

As for the price of the Grotti Turismo R. Don't expect that to be cheap unless R* took notice of all the flack they got due to the price of the "Rusefelt".

Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
same, I haven't played in about a month+ and prolly wont until they release something real.
I still play once or twice a week in competitive game modes. Very little Free Roam though..
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote